Thursday 14 January 2010

More Snow in Birmingham

Just when I'm hoping that the snow will start to disappear...I open the curtains to find another couple of inches of cover and even more gently falling from the skies! Fortunately I managed to get the car out and get to my Wednesday night quiz at the Woodman's Rest. I'm standing in for Neil for a few weeks and I'm grateful that plenty of people still come out in the cold and snow for an evening of brain stretching!

Your Thursday questions are: -
  1. Which serial killer was born in Nottingham today in 1946 and committed suicide yesterday in 2004?

  2. Rapper LL Cool J (right) was born James Todd Smith today in 1968. What does LL Cool J stand for?

  3. Who married baseball star Joe DiMaggio today in 1954?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. James Joyce; 2. "Baywatch"; 3. Potomac

My book
"The Easy Quiz Master"

is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

No comments: