Monday 4 January 2010

Celebrity Big Brother 7

It's that time of year again and "Celebrity Big Brother" is back! Again it's populated by the not very interesting and fading stars looking for a career boost! I probably won't watch it, but I'll keep abreast of the happenings in the papers down at my local cafe when I have my breakfast!

Your Monday questions are: -
  1. Who was born today in 1935 and was World Heavyweight Boxing Champion from 1956 - 59 and from 1960 - 62?

  2. Michael Stipe (right) was born today in 1960 and is the singer with which American band?

  3. Who died today in 1967 whilst attempting to break the world water speed record at Coniston Water?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Seven; 2. "Braveheart"; 3. Fidel Castro

My book "The Easy Quiz Master"
is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

No comments: