Saturday 16 January 2010

I'm A Star!!

I received an email from my fellow blogger John Garghan that contained a link to a video. At first I wondered what was going on and then I laughed! I present another version of that video here for your amusement! John is an artist, photographer and regular partaker of my Tuesday night quiz. He takes a photo every day and posts it on Flickr and his blog and I am amazed that he finds interesting shots everyday without fail!

Your Saturday questions are: -
  1. Who moved into his underground bunker today in 1945?

  2. What is considered to be the first modern novel, written by Miguel de Cervantes (right), that was published today in 1605?

  3. Ivan IV (aka Ivan the Terrible) was crowned king of which country today in 1547?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Elizabeth I; 2. Green Bay Packers; 3. British Museum

My book
"The Easy Quiz Master"

is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

No comments: