Thursday 1 October 2009

Shelfari - Virtual Book Cases for All

I'm not sure how I came across this, but Shelfari is a great site that allows you to display your favourite books and discuss them with other members of the site. I've put my 'bookshelf' on the blog so that you can see some of my favourite titles. I've always been a fan of bookcases as they are much more interesting then mere wallpaper in a room (same goes for pictures on the walls!)! What also surprised me about Shelfari was that every book I searched for was available...even my own, "The Easy Quiz Master"!

Your Thursday questions are: -
  1. Which company launched the first audio CD player today in 1982?

  2. Julie Andrews (right) was born today in 1935 and won the Best Actress Oscar for her role in which 1964 musical film?

  3. Which heavyweight boxer won the 'Thrilla in Manila' today in 1975?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Neville Chamberlain; 2. Sergeant Leann "Pepper" Anderson; 3. Mozart

No comments: