Tuesday 27 October 2009

BlogDumps Top Sites Tuesday #31

This week's theme is - Two Things on Tuesday! I was struggling to think of anything (again) until I came across this article. Birmingham and Fine Dining are two things that many people wouldn't associate with one another, but it would appear that Birmingham has three Michelin starred restaurants (that's more than Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds combined!) The latest addition is Purnell's, but I don't think I'll be eating there anytime soon...unless I win the lottery! No, I'll be sticking to the best culinary invention to come out of Birmingham - the Balti. An affordable and enjoyable way to enjoy Indian cuisine!

Your Tuesday questions are: -
  1. Which crime boss was born today in 1940 in New York and was dubbed "The Dapper Don"?

  2. What musical instrument is played by Vanessa-Mae (right) who was born today in 1978 in Singapore?

  3. Who was born today in 1858 and became the 26th President of the United States in 1901?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Sweden; 2. Nicole Kidman; 3. Moscow


Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
View More Top Sites Tuesday Participants on Technorati here.
See who Tweeted this Post!

5 comments:

AngelBaby said...

I love good food and great restaurants but I can't afford the expensive ones either.

Great questions again Pete but I am not good at trivia so I am going to pass.

Here's your click ......

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Liggy said...

Cool to know! I'll keep your suggestions in mind if I ever visit the area or know someone visiting the area.

Have a Happy Tuesday!

(Click!)

Trina said...

1 and 2 I'm not sure of, but 3 is Teddy Roosevelt

Oh, I do love a fine dining restaurant, but finding the right thing to wear is sometimes more expensive than the meal! LOL

Happy Tuesday!
--Trina

Wolfbernz said...

I know #1 is John Gotti!

As far as good indian cuisine, In my area we don't have anything that would compare to the real thing

Happy Tuesday!
Wolf

Wolfbernz said...

I know #1 is John Gotti!

As far as good indian cuisine, In my area we don't have anything that would compare to the real thing

Happy Tuesday!
Wolf