Wednesday 14 April 2010

Who'd Be a Driving Instructor?

Frequently I see adverts for people to become driving instructors and must admit that I've been tempted, but I always stop short when I remember that it is one of the most stressful jobs going...and this story illustrates why! A learner driver on only her second lesson managed to flip the car onto its roof. Fortunately both instructor and pupil were OK, but I don't think it will have helped the instructor's blood pressure!

Your Wednesday questions are: -

  1. What was the title of the first book by Erich von Däniken, who was born today in 1935, detailing how aliens had visited the Earth in ancient times?

  2. Actor Robert Carlyle (right) was born today in 1961 and played Gaz in which 1997 comedy film?

  3. Which ocean liner struck an iceberg today in 1912?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Butch Cassidy; 2. "Lilies of the Field"; 3. Céline Dion

My book "The Easy Quiz Master"
is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

No comments: