Tuesday 6 April 2010

BlogDumps Top Sites Tuesday #54

It's "Two Thoughts on a Tuesday" at BlogDumps again...and again I'm clean out! I've just got back from an enjoyable (if somewhat chilly!) canal trip to Stratford-upon-Avon. And now I'm going straight out again to sample the delights of a couple (or more!) Birmingham pubs before paying a visit to the Best Indian Restaurant in Birmingham - the Raj Doot. So I've no time to think of new themes...nor to even contribute much to this one!!

Your Tuesday questions are: -

  1. Which former member of the pop group Hear'Say was born today in 1978 in Norfolk?

  2. US explorer Robert Peary (right) was allegedly the first person to reach where today in 1909?

  3. Which King Of England died whilst besieging a castle in France today in 1199?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Gene Pitney; 2. Sir Humphrey Appleby; 3. James Callaghan

My book "The Easy Quiz Master"
is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.


Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
View More Top Sites Tuesday Participants on Technorati here.
See who Tweeted this Post!

5 comments:

AngelBaby said...

1. Myleene Klass (full name Myleene Angela Klass)

2. North Pole

3. Richard I

I hope you enjoyed your visit to the pubs, I am sure you had fun!

Here's your click ......

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Alice said...

Stratford-upon-avon....love this place..really brings back memories for me. I remembered having very lovely scones with clotted cream at this place. Here's your click!

Liggy said...

Well, you have fun out there! And enjoy the pubs...

(still can't answer your quiz!)

:D

Trina said...

Sounds Delightful!

We don't get much in the way of Indian food here, let alone good Indian Food! In lower, slower Delaware where I live, people are just getting used to Chinese take-out and Mexican food... I think they are scared of Indian Food! LOL

Happy Tuesday!
--Trina

Wolfbernz said...

Hi Pete,

Enjoy your fun :) it sound like a good time!

Clicks for you.
Wolf