Friday 9 April 2010

Internet Problems - Solved!

After being told that my 'ancient' modem was broken, I did the usual 'turn it off and turn it back on again' and it started working fine! But...as the technician was booked I thought it best to let him come and see whether I needed a new modem! He arrived about 30 minutes AFTER I was expecting him, but Virgin Media had him booked in the later slot of 12 - 4pm. Anyway, he replaced my modem and all is well...so far! Apart from the mix up over the times, I must say that Virgin Media have done a good job!

Your Friday questions are: -

  1. Who married Camilla Parker-Bowles today in 2005?

  2. Singer Rachel Stevens (right) was born today in 1978 and was a member of which pop group?

  3. Which golfer was born today in 1957 in Santander, Spain?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Albania; 2. Ghana; 3. Betty Ford

My book "The Easy Quiz Master"
is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

No comments: