Thursday 29 April 2010

I'm Depressed!

I'm not sure whether to end it all now! This report seems to show that one of my favourite foods indicates that I'm more depressive than other people! What a load of horse manure! The authorities will do anything to stop us enjoying the little luxuries in life! Chocolate is divine and has never led to me feeling less happy than before I had my 'fix'! However, as the test was carried out in the USA, it's possible that Hershey's chocolate is the problem! I eat lots of Cadbury's chocolate and I think I'm fairly level headed and optimistic (apart from that little voice saying, "We're doomed!" in a strangely Scottish accent)! So, as long as Kraft don't make it more like Hershey's (or other American chocolate) I should be OK!!

Your Thursday questions are:-
  1. Who did Adolf Hitler marry today in 1945?

  2. Former England and Middlesex cricketer Phil Tufnell (right) was born today in 1966 and won which reality TV show in 2003?

  3. Who was born today in 1958 and played Frankie in the 1991 film "Frankie and Johnny"?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. William Bligh; 2. Benito Mussolini; 3. Canada

My book "The Easy Quiz Master"
is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

No comments: