Friday 13 November 2009

I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Yes, it's that time of year again! The latest list of people lined up to spend a few weeks in the Australian rain forest has been announced. It is an interesting list of people (most of whom I've heard of this year!), but I won't be watching for the ninth year in a row! I've never been drawn to this type of 'reality' show, but I do like "Strictly Come Dancing" and "The Apprentice" where there is a 'real' task to be completed!

Your Friday questions are: -
  1. Who was born today in 1850 and wrote "Treasure Island"?

  2. Volcano Nevado del Ruiz (right) erupted today in 1985 resulting in the deaths of 23,000 people in which South American country?

  3. Which Scandinavian country voted to join the European Union today in 1994?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Madagascar; 2. Iraq; 3. Nadia Comăneci

No comments: