Sunday 22 November 2009

Blogiche

Ever since I began blogging, the quest has been to gain as many readers as possible...and for them to find it interesting and worthwhile revisiting as often as possible. One of the invaluable tools for achieving this is Blogiche. I haven't subscribed to this,yet, so I have to keep adding my site, but this has generated significant traffic to my blog. I'd advise anyone with a blog to have a go and get more readers for your musings!

Your Sunday questions are: -
  1. Lebanon gained independence from which country today in 1943?

  2. Film maker and Monty Python member Terry Gilliam (right) was born in which country today in 1940?

  3. Who was sworn in as the 36th President of the United States today in 1963?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Piltdown Man; 2. Jerry Hall; 3. Thomas Edison

No comments: