Saturday 21 November 2009

AlphaInventions

Ever since I started this blog, the quest has been to gain as many readers as possible...and for them to find it interesting and worthwhile revisiting as often as possible. One of the invaluable tools for achieving this is AlphaInventions. I haven't subscribed to this,yet, so I have to keep adding my site, but this has generated significant traffic to my blog. I'd advise anyone with a blog to have a go and get more readers for your musings!

Your Saturday questions are: -
  1. Authorities at the Natural History Museum announced that what was a hoax today in 1953?

  2. Who married Mick Jagger (right) today in 1990?

  3. Who announced his invention of the phonograph today in 1877?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. General Francisco Franco; 2. Astronomer; 3. Windsor Castle