Thursday 31 December 2009

Another Year Over - Was It Any Good?

This year I managed to achieve a long held ambition, namely to appear on a TV quiz show - "A Question of Genius" - and to cap it all I managed to win an episode and qualified for the series final! The rest of the year has been frustratingly unsuccessful - I'm still out of work and the house is up for sale as I've almost run out of finances! I also lost in my annual golf challenge with Dave for the first time! Oh well, it could be worse! Hopefully 2010 will see a turn around in my fortunes!

Your Thursday questions are: -
  1. Who married Jada Pinkett today in 1997?

  2. Sir Ben Kingsley (right) was born today in 1943 and won the Best Actor Oscar for his role in which 1982 film?

  3. Which city did Queen Victoria choose to be capital of Canada today in 1857?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Saddam Hussein; 2. Eldrick; 3. Philippines

My book "The Easy Quiz Master"
is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

No comments: