Friday 18 December 2009

Christmas Quiz at the Colebrook

Despite being over a week away, last night was the Christmas Quiz at the Colebrook and my last one of the year there, as next Thursday is Christmas Eve and it's New Year's Eve the week after! I've volunteered to do quizzes on those nights, but they've not taken me up on my generous offer (thankfully!!)

Your Friday questions are: -
  1. Who was born today in 1980 in New York and released the 2006 hit album "Back to Basics"?

  2. Steven Spielberg (right) was born today in 1946 and received his second Best Director Oscar for which film?

  3. What was abolished in Britain today in 1969?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. River Plate (off Montevideo); 2. Captain Edward Smith; 3. Philippines

My book "The Easy Quiz Master"
is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

No comments: