Tuesday 29 December 2009

BlogDumps Top Sites Tuesday #40

New Year's Resolutions - I'll make the same resolution this year as I've done for many years - I resolve I never to make New Year's Resolutions and I never will! Oops, failed again! I actually don't make them because my will power is so poor, not for any other reason!

Your Tuesday questions are: -
  1. Who was killed at Canterbury Cathedral today in 1170?

  2. Today in 1989, Vaclav Havel (right) was elected President of which former communist country?

  3. Which actor was born today in 1938 and is the father of Angelina Jolie?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Violin; 2. New England Patriots; 3. Keith Floyd

My book "The Easy Quiz Master"
is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.


Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!
The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
View More Top Sites Tuesday Participants on Technorati here.
See who Tweeted this Post!

5 comments:

AngelBaby said...

1. Thomas Becket
2. Czechoslovakia
3. John Voight

It is too early for your click so I will be back later to give you your click.

I think we are alike as far as New Years resolutions go!

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

The Kano said...

Hi Pete, I like your approach, but I decided to be just a little bit more ambitious than you. Happy New Year!

AngelBaby said...

I came back to give you your click ...

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Wolfbernz said...

Hi Pete,

Happy New year :D

I can't say I blame you, if you make a list it is just so hard to keep them. I made mine easy... My post is up!

Wolf
Click click

Trina said...

I am surprised how many people don't make resolutions!

Happy New Year!
--Trina