Monday 21 December 2009

Rage Against The Machine - UK Christmas Number One!

I don't like the song, but in a blow against the "X-Factor" domination of the charts I'm pleased that Rage Against the Machine have topped the charts and halted the run of consecutive "X-Factor" winners being Christmas Number 1! Don't tell anyone else, but I quite like the song from Joe McElderry and I'm sure it will be Number 1 next week!

Your Monday questions are: -
  1. What ship reached Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts today in 1620?

  2. Actress Jane Fonda (right) was born today in 1937 and controversially visited which city in July 1972?

  3. Who was elected President of France today in 1958?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Brigitte Bardot; 2. USA; 3. South Carolina

My book "The Easy Quiz Master"
is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

No comments: