Sunday 6 December 2009

A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall - Bob Dylan

Believe it or not, this Bob Dylan song has been chosen as the theme song for the upcoming conference on climate change in Copenhagen! I'm no Dylan aficionado (but I know some who are!!) so I can't say whether the song is appropriate for this subject, but it strikes me that they've just seen the title and thought "Ooh, that sounds like a good idea"! maybe they'll fly him over especially to perform it!!

Your Sunday questions are: -
  1. Which England cricketer was born today in 1977 in Preston?

  2. Who is the creator of "Wallace and Gromit" (right) that was born today in 1958 also in Preston?

  3. Which Florida National Park was dedicated by President Truman today in 1947?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Bermuda Triangle; 2. Gwyneth Paltrow; 3. Prohibition of Alcohol

My book "The Easy Quiz Master"
is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

No comments: