Wednesday 9 December 2009

Pete's 'Today in History' Quiz Blog - One Year On

I've surprised myself! It's been just over one year since I started this blog (I actually missed the anniversary which was yesterday!) I can't believe that I've managed to keep this up for 365 days and made a blog entry for each day (although the entry for 16th September has disappeared into the 'ether'!!)

My thanks to everyone who has visited; I hope that you've been entertained and informed by the questions (and my ramblings!) and I hope that I can keep on for some time to come!

Your Wednesday questions are: -
  1. Who was elected President of Poland today in 1990?

  2. Dame Judi Dench (right) was born today in 1934 and won the Best Supporting Actress Oscar, despite being on screen for only 8 minutes, for her role in which 1998 film?

  3. Who was born today in 1608 and wrote the epic poem "Paradise Lost"?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Mark Chapman; 2. "LA Confidential"; 3. Germany (Berlin)

My book "The Easy Quiz Master"
is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

3 comments:

Trina said...

Congratulations!

Blogging everyday for a year takes awesome dedication! BRAVO!

--Trina

AngelBaby said...

Happy Birthday Pete, I hope you have many more!

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

PetesQuiz said...

Thanks Trina and Angel. Here's hoping I can keep it up for another 12 months!!

Pete