Tuesday 15 December 2009

BlogDumps Top Sites Tuesday #38

This week's theme is "What Do You Want from Santa?" My answer is, as it is almost every year, "I don't know!!" As there are no physical presents that I'd like, it only leaves me with the 'things' that would make my life easier. First would be a job; second would be for someone to publish my quiz book (based around this blog); third would be for someone to turn my film idea into a blockbuster; fourth would be to win the lottery! Not much to ask for, I know, but I've been a good boy (honest!!) so maybe Santa will oblige with one of the four possibilities!

Your Tuesday questions are: -
  1. Who married Danish actress Brigitte Nielsen today in 1985?

  2. What is the full first name of jockey Frankie Dettori (right) who was born today in 1970 in Milan?

  3. Which industrialist and oil billionaire was born today in 1892 in Minneapolis?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. "High School Musical"; 2. Apollo 17; 3. George Washington

My book "The Easy Quiz Master"
is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.



Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
View More Top Sites Tuesday Participants on Technorati here.
See who Tweeted this Post!

4 comments:

AngelBaby said...

Ok, here goes ............

1. Sylvester Stallone
2. Lanfranco "Frankie" Dettori
3. Jean Paul Getty

I hope Santa Gives you every one of the things on your list this year for Christmas!

Here's your Click ......

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Anonymous said...

Based on your list, you and I have a lot in common. May we both get what we want and not what we don't ...

Bud

Wolfbernz said...

HI Pete
If you get one out of four that wouldn't be bad at all!
I think the lottery would be the best though.


Have a great Tuesday

Wolf

Trina said...

Good Job AngelBaby!! I didn't know any of these!

Pete, I hope Santa brings you wonderful things! I agree with Wolfbernz, winning the lottery would be best (then you get everything!)

Happy Tuesday!
--Trina