Tuesday 22 December 2009

BlogDumps Top Sites Tuesday #39

"What Puts You in the Holiday Spirit?" is this week's theme. It doesn't take much; once I know I'm going away somewhere (anywhere) that means I can forget about my worries for a while and take in the new experiences! This Christmas I'll be at my parents' place for a few days, as I have for the past few Christmases. It's a quiet time of food, telly, beer & wine...and more telly! Then it's back to Birmingham for the 'End of Year' Quiz at the Bull's Head and time to get ready for the New Year's Eve celebrations. Each year a group of us get together for some food and lots of drink (less as the years go by!!), but as usual there's no real plan yet as to where we'll go this year. The last couple of years it's been back to mine after the curry...and maybe it will be again!

Anyway, before I go I'd like to wish all at BlogDumps and the many fellow revellers around the world; Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Your Tuesday questions are: -
  1. In which Scottish castle did Madonna marry film maker Guy Ritchie today in 2000?

  2. French singer Vanessa Paradis (right) was born today in 1972 and had a UK No. 3 hit in 1988 with which song?

  3. Who was born today in 1858 in Italy and wrote the opera "Madame Butterfly"?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Mayflower; 2. Hanoi; 3. Charles De Gaulle

My book "The Easy Quiz Master"
is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.



Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
View More Top Sites Tuesday Participants on Technorati here.
See who Tweeted this Post!

5 comments:

AngelBaby said...

Sounds wonderful to me, have fun and Merry Christmas!

Here's your click ...

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Liggy said...

It's always best to leave room for a little spontaneity...have a wonderful Christmas!

Let's eat, drink, and be merry! :)

Trina said...

Relaxation, Food and drink - my kind of Christmas!

Gosh, I'd have to cheat to get any of these questions... ok so maybe I'll cheat on just one...

3) Giacomo Puccini

LMAO - I cheated but when I saw the answer "I knew that!"

Merry Christmas!
--Trina

Wolfbernz said...

Holidays are awesome! No worries, food, drink, merriment, friends and family... Who could ask for anything more?

Merry Christmas!
Wolf

Anonymous said...

Hey Merry Christmas! Agreed - who can ask for anything more?