Monday 10 August 2009

Internet Explorer Problem

If you are reading this blog using Internet Explorer you will not be seeing it as it should be laid out! For the past few months I've been using Firefox and this blog looks exactly as it should using that browser. However, a friend of mine informed me that in Internet Explorer the layout is all over the place! So, if anyone has any idea why this should be and how I could rectify the situation, please let me know via the comments.

Monday's questions are: -
  1. What breed of dog was Rin Tin Tin, the first of which died today in 1932?

  2. Retired footballer Roy Keane (right) was born today in 1971 and played 66 international matches for which country?

  3. Who set sail from Seville with five ships today in 1519 on a mission to circumnavigate the globe?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. USA & Canada; 2. Dana Scully ; 3. Rod Laver

2 comments:

Wolfbernz said...

I can understand that!
I use FF all the time and sometimes I forget to check it in IE.
I don't know much about Blogger to lend you a hand. I do know that all themes do not work in both IE and FF.
maybe you could try a different theme.

PetesQuiz said...

Thanks Wolf, I originally set this blog up in IE using this theme and it seemed to work then! However, it's something I may look at if no-one else comes up with a solution!!