Tuesday 11 August 2009

BlogDumps - Three Things on Tuesday

It's BlogDumps Tuesday again and, I am honour bound to make an extra effort this week as Wolfbernz has set the task for us to align with the fact that I always have three questions! Well, the three questions are below and, as an extra bonus, there is a connection between the three answers. It's a quite straightforward link, but hopefully it will exercise your "little grey cells" for a little while!

Tuesday's questions are: -
  1. Which prison opened to Federal prisoners today in 1934?

  2. Computer engineer Steve Wozniak (right) was born today in 1950 and is a co-founder of which corporation?

  3. In which city were the Watts Riots that started today in 1965?

    Yesterday's Answers: 1. German Shepherd; 2. Ireland; 3. Ferdinand Magellan



  4. Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

    The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
    Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
    Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments

8 comments:

maat45 said...

Aha! Two in my 'era'...sort of! One...having lived about ten miles from there I needed to know. Not sure why I 'needed' but I did.

1) Alcatraz

2) Apple computer

3) L.A.

Now see what you made Wolfie do??? Three things...Easy for you, Pete! :)

maat45 said...

OOHHH! Ooops...clicks!

Alice said...

Hey actually, I really should get my son to come on over here and learn a thing or two. Great site to enhance his (even my) general knowledge less we become "katak di bawah tempurung". (Loosely translated means "frogs beneath the coconut husk - an old Malay saying meaning not well-read/shallow in knowledge.

So okay I found out three things today because of you. Thnx for the boost to the grey matter.

1. Alcatraz
2. Apple Inc.
3. LA California?

Clicks for sure.

Liggy said...

Have you ever seen the Quiz show "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?"

Well, like some of the adults that played on that show, I'm gonna have to drop out of school on this one...gosh, I was terrible in history class! But btw, that picture of Steve Wozniak reminded me of a chubbier Steven King. You know, with those glasses, dark hair, and facial hair...

AngelBaby said...

Ah .... these I know, finally!

1. Alcatraz
2. Apple Computer
3. Los Angeles, Californina - I was there, it is a long story. The only white woman for miles. Not good!

Here's your click ........

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Wolfbernz said...

I didn't know #1 But I did know 2 and three! Better then the last few times...LOL!

I keep hanging out here and I might be a bit smarter :)

Clicks for you Pete!

PetesQuiz said...

Thanks to you all for visiting, it's much appreciated. I thought that, for those of you based over the water, this would be quite easy (for a change!).

California is the link as all of the answers are in that state AND Steve Wozniak was born there as well!

Well, I'm off to my Tuesday Night Quiz now - no peace for the wicked!

Cheers,
Pete

Trina said...

LOL, He does Look like a "fateer" Stephen King in the picture!

Happy Tuesday!