Tuesday 27 July 2010

Happy 4th Birthday BlogDumps

It's been a few weeks since I've contributed to the 'Top Sites Tuesday' meme at BlogDumps...mainly because I've been busy (I've now got a [temporary] job), but also because I find it hard to think of anything to say when I sit down at the keyboard! My experience is that the regulars are good people and deserve all the success that the website brings! I hope it goes from strength to strength over the coming years! So, if you want to see what its all about and to visit the BlogDumps 4th Birthday Party, please push my button below!

Your Tuesday questions are:-
  1. The first battle for which Egyptian town ended today in 1942?

  2. Singer-songwriter Bobbie Gentry (right) was born today in 1947 and had a US number one hit in 1967 with which song?

  3. Which English born comedian died today in 2003, aged 100?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Aldous Huxley; 2. Australia; 3. Queen


Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
View More Top Sites Tuesday Participants on Technorati here.
See who Tweeted this Post!

5 comments:

Liggy said...

Glad to see you stop by the party, Pete. We've been missing your posts on Tuesdays.

I think we could all recall "Ode to Billie Joe" which was Bobbie Gentry's number one song in 1967. I wasn't born yet then but I know that song has become somewhat of a classic for her music genre.

AngelBaby said...

Oh, Pete

We love your posts, so please come back and join us, we miss you.

Here's your click .....

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Anonymous said...

Pete -

Good to see you back, joining the party.

1. El Alamein
2. Ode to Billy Joe
3. Bob Hope (I didn't know he was born in London!)

Click

Bud aka Older Eyes

Wolfbernz said...

Hi Pete!

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I really do enjoy your quiz blog, you are a great asset to the community!

Clicks for you!
Wolf

Trina said...

Hope your new job is at least keeping you entertained ;)

Oh, and would that be called Blogger's Block?

Clicks!
--Trina