Friday 30 July 2010

Fixed Retirement Age to be Scrapped

Oh, great! Just as I'm getting within sight of retirement age, it disappears into the distance! What's the betting that, by the time I can retire, there is no money left for pensions? All of the money has been used up by the generation before us with their index-linked, retire-at-50 deals, take the money now and screw everyone else pensions...not that I'm bitter!!

Your Friday questions are:-
  1. In which city did the Summer Olympic Games open today in 1932?

  2. Actress Hilary Swank (right) was born today in 1974 and won an Oscar for her role in which 2004 film?

  3. Which singer was born today in 1941 in Canada and had his first and only UK No 1 single in 1957 with "Diana"?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Vincent van Gogh; 2. Wesley Crusher; 3. St Paul's Cathedral

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pete -

I've enjoyed your quiz weekly for over a year now, so I left you something to express my appreciation at

http://oldereyes.wordpress.com/2010/07/28/im-versatile/

Stop by, OK?

Bud aka Older Eyes