Sunday 21 February 2010

Tiger Woods - One Year On

On this day last year I commented on Tiger Woods imminent return to golf following his long injury lay off. Now, one year later, having won several tournaments, but crucially, not having added to his total of 14 Major Titles, it seems as though he may not play at all in 2010! At his very sombre and apologetic press conference on Friday he said "I do plan to return to golf one day, I just don't know when that day will be. I don't rule out that it will be this year." Now he goes back for more therapy. I wish him well and hope that he is back playing golf and entertaining his many fans soon!

Your Sunday questions are: -
  1. Born today in 1937, Harald V is king of which European country?

  2. What type of camera was demonstrated by Edwin land (right) today in 1947?

  3. What was the title of the 1998 debut album release by Charlotte Church who was born today in 1986?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Cruz; 2. Rupert Giles; 3. John Glenn

My book
"The Easy Quiz Master"

is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

No comments: