Saturday 27 February 2010

Skeleton Donation to Edinburgh Dungeon

I must admit that this is one of those "I wish I'd thought of that!" stories! A couple from Scotland (both nurses) have decided to leave their bodies to medical science (Edinburgh University Medical College) for dissection before their skeletons are displayed at Edinburgh Dungeon! As well as highlighting the lack of bodies left to medical science it also eliminates the need for an expensive funeral. Personally, I'd like the disposal of my remains to cost as little as possible whilst doing as much good as can be managed (most likely as a salutary lesson to youngsters not to eat and drink like I do!!)!

Your Saturday questions are: -
  1. Which consumer activist, who ran for the US Presidency four times, was born today in 1934?

  2. Actor Adam Baldwin (right) was born today in 1962 and is what relation to fellow actors Alec, Daniel, William and Stephen Baldwin?

  3. Today in 1996, Nintendo introduced which video game that had been created by Satoshi Tajiri?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. World Trade Center (North Tower); 2. New Zealand; 3. Victor Hugo

My book
"The Easy Quiz Master"

is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

No comments: