Tuesday 23 February 2010

BlogDumps Top Sites Tuesday #48

Well, it's Top Sites Tuesday again at BlogDumps, looking for Two Thoughts - and I don't even have one! So, I'll pass this week and just leave you with the questions...but you'll need THREE thoughts for these!

Your Tuesday questions are: -
  1. Which five-time Formula 1 World Champion Driver was kidnapped by Cuban rebels today in 1958?

  2. Paul Tibbets (right) was born today in 1915 and is best known for being the pilot of which plane on 6th August 1945?

  3. Which is the best-known character created by novelist Bernard Cornwell who was born today in 1944?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Niki Lauda; 2. "You're Beautiful"; 3. France

My book
"The Easy Quiz Master"

is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.


Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
View More Top Sites Tuesday Participants on Technorati here.
See who Tweeted this Post!

10 comments:

AngelBaby said...

1. Juan Manuel Fangio
2. The B29 Enola Gay
3. the rifleman Richard Sharpe



Here's your click ...........

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Liggy said...

I tried to answer your trivia but I would've had to google those for answers. So, I had to pass up on trying! LOL!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I worry about my lack of knowledge of trivia everytime I visit here ;-)

PetesQuiz said...

Knowledge of trivia is fortunately not vital...but I do think that everyone SHOULD know the answer to No 2! It was one of mankind's defining moments!

Anonymous said...

Here's your answers. They don't take much thought with Google (I only knew number 2):

1. Juan-Manuel Fangio
2. the Enola Gay
3. Richard Sharpe

Two thoughts back at you: Who was the Enola Gay named after? And how many Bernard Cornwell Sharp novels are there?

Click! Bud aka Older Eyes

Wolfbernz said...

OMG! I never get them right and then Bud through in two more...Yikes, I am going to have to get a trivia game :)

Clicks
Wolf

PetesQuiz said...

Bud,

Enola Gay was named after Paul Tibbets mother.
How many Sharpe novels? - a lot! Without checking I'd say at least 40, but I'm not really sure!

Pete

Leather baba said...

Informative Website. Please Keep Continue Such Kind Of Effort.
I Shared Your Post With My Friends Also.
kilt burberry

Unknown said...

Nice And Informative Website. Please Keep Continue Such Kind Of Effort.I Shared Your Post With My Friends Also.
kilt this

Best said...

This can be especially true if as time goes on and you get to know some of the people who make these items. Home made knitting materials are a very small group of people right now and a niche that looks to be increasingly popular (and profitable) as time goes on.  Kerinpuut