Tuesday 2 February 2010

No More NASA Moon Shots

You know the financial crisis is bad when the Americans start to make serious cuts to the space program! Instead, funding for the future will be put in the hands of private investors. If I had the space (pun intended!) I'd tell you why I think that's a bad idea...but I don't, and tonight I'm in a rush, so I'll just leave you with the news!

Your Tuesday questions are: -
  1. Who was born today in 1940 and has provided the voices for DangerMouse and Count Duckula?

  2. Which book by James Joyce (right) was published today in 1922?

  3. Who was born today in 1963 and had a UK Number One album with "Songbird" released in 1998, two years after her death?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Oxford English Dictionary; 2. Don; 3. "The Sarah Jane Adventures"

My book
"The Easy Quiz Master"

is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

1 comment:

Trina said...

1)Sir David John White, aka David Jason

2)Ulysses (great story)

3)Eva Cassidy - that was hard to find!

Happy Tuesday Pete!!
--Trina