Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

My apologies for the late appearance of today's installment, but as you can imagine, I'm a little hung over. Last night, just the ten of us, went to The Country Girl (my local pub in Selly Oak) for a few drinks before departing for Yasser's, our favourite Balti restaurant in Birmingham (and, in fact, the world!) where we saw in the New Year.

Then we all decamped to mine for a few more glasses of wine. So, a good night was had by all...and I'm now paying for it!!

However, no amount of pain will stop me from giving you your fix of questions: -

  1. What is the first name of Bill Gates’ wife whom he married today in 1994?

  2. Who started his diary today in 1660?

  3. Actor Jonas Armstrong (right) was born today in 1981 and stars in the title role of what BBC TV series?

Yesterday's Answers: 1. Farthing; 2. Billie Piper; 3. Dr Lillith Sternin

No comments: