Wednesday 31 December 2008

Review of the Year 2008

So, here we are at the end of another year...and what a year it has been for me. I started 2008 as the owner of a failing franchise, self published my first book (The Easy Quiz Master), spent several months signing on at the JobCentre, got a job (with my first ever company car) and was then made redundant 4 months later. So I'm back to signing on in the middle of the worst recession for many a long year and I'm driving my third car of the year!

Here's hoping that 2009 is better for me than 2008 and that I can start paying off the debts that are now building up!


Still, onto the important stuff, more quiz questions: -

  1. Which coin ceased to be legal tender in the UK today in 1960?
  2. Which award-winning actress and former teenage pop star married actor Laurence Fox today in 2007?
  3. Actress Bebe Neuwirth, who was born today in 1958, played which character in the TV sitcoms "Cheers" and "Frasier"?

Yesterday's Answers: 1. Heidi Fleiss; 2. Seoul (1988); 3. Diana Ross

No comments: