Tuesday 16 December 2008

Mamma Mia! It's a Record!

"Mamma Mia! The Movie" has just overtaken "Titanic" as the biggest grossing movie in the UK. I've not seen it myself so I can't comment, but I do know that Abba's music is always a sure bet for having a good time.

Tonight I'll be at the Bull's Head in Hall Green for the Tuesday Night Quiz...these questions may be of help if you go to the quiz...but maybe not!!


  1. What was the first name of this man (pictured, right) who died today in 1980 aged 90?
  2. What is the world's largest landlocked country that was the last former Soviet republic to declare independence today in 1991?
  3. Ludwig van Beethoven, who was born today in 1770, composed how many symphonies?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Gustave Eiffel; 2. Rod Stewart; 3. Grandad

No comments: