Tuesday 27 January 2009

Cadbury World - New Job??

Today I had an interview for a part-time job at Cadbury World. This was for one of the posts in customer service, showing people around and generally ensuring that they have a good time. I applied mainly because I need the income, I'm a 10 minute walk away and I consume rather too much of their products for my own good!

As an indication of the times we currently live in, apparently there were 500 applicants! We'll all find out in the next few days whether we've made the grade, but although I'd love to work at Cadbury World (and I thought my interview went well), I'm not holding my breath. I'll keep you posted!

So, today's questions are: -
  1. Frank Miller, who was born today in 1957, wrote, co-produced and co-directed which 2005 film based on his graphic novel series of the same name?

  2. How many Grand Slam singles titles were won by Marat Safin (right) who was born today in 1980 in Moscow?

  3. Michael Jackson suffered second degree burns to his scalp while filming a commercial for which product today in 1984?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Sperm Whale; 2. The Great One; 3. Australia

No comments: