Monday 26 January 2009

Lady GaGa UK Number 1 - Third Week

Now I'm getting a bit old for this pop music lark, but whenever I do get a chance I like to listen to modern music...and some of it is quite good. I have to keep an eye on the current hits so that I can set quiz questions that will appeal to the younger audience. I heard this song on last week's "The Sunday Night Project" and I liked it...I'll rate it as a HIT! (OK, so that wasn't such a tough decision!!)

So, today's questions are: -

  1. What exploded in the Taiwanese city of Tainan today in 2004 as the result of a build up of gases of decomposition?
  2. What was the nickname of retired ice hockey player Wayne Gretsky (right) who was born today in 1961?
  3. In which country was the Rum Rebellion today in 1808?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Felix Mendelssohn (The Bride was...Victoria!); 2. Real Madrid; 3. France

No comments: