Monday 3 May 2010

Ninety Year Old Woman Scores Hole in One!

Here's another story that makes me both very happy (for someone to get a hole in one) and rather peeved (a 90-year-old woman does something after playing for only two years that I've failed to achieve in over twenty years of golfing!) To add insult to injury, the 2nd Hole is 181 yards long which is about my extreme limit for a Par 3. Maybe Mary Tattersall was playing from the Ladies tees (I can only hope!)

Your Monday questions are:-
  1. Which theme park opened today in 1986 at Pigeon Forge, Tennessee?

  2. Which Caribbean island was discovered by Christopher Columbus (right) today in 1494?

  3. Who was born today in 1965 and played Keith Barret in the TV comedies "Marion and Geoff" and "The Keith Barret Show"?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. ARA General Belgrano; 2. Johannesburg; 3. Jacques Rogge

My book "The Easy Quiz Master"
is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

No comments: