Tuesday 11 May 2010

BlogDumps Top Sites Tuesday #59

This week's theme at BlogDumps is "What did you do to relax this weekend?" Well, for me, this weekend was much like many others (it wasn't Mother's Day here in the UK!). Saturday evening was spent eating pizza and drinking too much red wine with friends Julie, Martin and Tim...discussing the current political situation here in Britain (still not resolved!) amongst (many) other things (too much vino to remember what!!). So, it was a fairly late rise on Sunday with just enough time to cook my breakfast (delicious, despite the fact that I'd bought Smoked Bacon by mistake) before heading off for my weekly round of golf with Dave (this week at Ingon Manor in the lovely Warwickshire countryside). This week I managed to win, after almost snatching defeat from the jaws of victory! All-in-all a very pleasant time!

Your Tuesday questions are:-
  1. Actress and singer Holly Valance was born today in 1983 and played 'Flick' Scully in which Aussie soap opera?

  2. Eric Burdon (right) was born today in 1941 and was the front man of which 60's band?

  3. Who was born today in 1964 and was the 1991 World Professional Snooker Champion?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Rudolf Hess; 2. Canada; 3. Barbara Taylor Bradford

My book "The Easy Quiz Master"
is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.


Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
View More Top Sites Tuesday Participants on Technorati here.
See who Tweeted this Post!

5 comments:

AngelBaby said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend and a lot of fun too.

Here's your click ...

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Liggy said...

Congratulations on your victory! Glad you had a great week-end...and haha! I wondered if you noticed my parrot had the same name as you :)

Liggy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very busy but relaxing weekend, a trick I seem to have forgotten for the time being. Thanks for your comment re: just doing what I enjoy.

Click ...

Bud aka Older Eyes

Wolfbernz said...

Hi Pete,

I can totally relate to the too much Vino with friends! This seems to be a past-time for us, but on Friday nights. Congrats on the win!

Wolf

Clicks for you!

Trina said...

Ah! Wine with friends and the endless amount of forgotten conversations - what could be better?

I'm glad you had a good game, I've never played myself... uncoordinated people are usually discouraged from swinging metal clubs around ;)

Happy Tuesday!
--Trina