Monday 29 June 2009

Michael Jackson Tops UK Album Chart

Michael Jackson's greatest hits album "Number Ones" has rocketed from 121 to No 1 in the UK charts and four other albums have entered the Top 20! Also, six singles have entered the Top 40! I'll never understand this phenomenon - I have five Michael Jackson singles and the "HIStory" compilation from 1995 - I was happy with these before he died and I'm happy now. He made some great records and, as far as I'm concerned, I've already got the ones I like!

Your Monday questions
are: -
  1. Which London theatre burned down today in 1613?

  2. Canadian John Part (right) was born today in 1966 and is a three-time World Champion at which sport?

  3. Which actress died, aged 34, in a car crash today in 1967?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Archduke Franz Ferdinand (and his wife Sophie); 2. Denver Broncos; 3. Hans Blix (Enfield, London)

No comments: