Sunday 21 June 2009

Golf at Cold Ashby

It's Sunday and it's time for another round in my golf challenge against my friend Dave. This week we're off to Cold Ashby in Northamptonshire for match 13 in our current series. At the moment I'm 8 - 3 down (one match halved) and not looking like winning any! This is the seventh year we've played and I've not lost a series, yet! this year could be different if I don't start to win soon! This is quite a hilly course, so if I don't report in tomorrow you'll know it was too much for me!

Sunday's questions
: -
  1. Which British golfer won the US Open today in 1970?

  2. Brandon Flowers (right), who was born today in 1981, is the frontman and lyricist for which American rock band?

  3. Which actress was born today in 1921 and played Dorothy Shaw in the 1953 film "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes"?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Lionel Richie; 2. United Kingdom (Blackpool); 3. Annie Oakley

No comments: