Tuesday 23 June 2009

BlogDumps - Top Sites Tuesday

Every Tuesday, Wolf Bernz who runs the BlogDumps website has a little feature called Top Sites Tuesday. This is to encourage as many bloggers as possible to visit each others blogs and comment. The theme this week is to tell everyone about our blogs!

So, here goes - I like quizzes and I like setting questions. I like people who read my questions to think, "that's interesting" whether or not they know the answer. I'm not a teacher (some friends think I should be!!) but I do like the thought that someone, somewhere has learned something new from my questions and this blog. (and hopefully, fun as well!!)

I have questions to cover all 365 days (and Feb 29!) and would like to publish a Quiz Book (or even a day-to-day desk calendar). I've already self published one - "The Easy Quiz Master" and I'd like to do more!

Tuesday's questions
are: -
  1. What is the nickname of retired French footballer Zinedine Zidane who was born today in 1972?

  2. What was the title of the Grammy and BRIT award winning debut album by Duffy (right) who was born today in 1984?

  3. Which newly occupied city was visited by Adolf Hitler today in 1940?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Soviet Union; 2. Allan Quartermain; 3. "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments

5 comments:

AngelBaby said...

I don't know if I have ever answered any of you questions correctly. LOL! I do enjoy reading them.

Here's your click ......

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Wolfbernz said...

I have to say if I keep on reading I might just get one right!!!

Have a great Tuesday!
Wolf

Trina said...

You know, I could Google the answers but that would Just be cheating! I do enjoy the stumping quizzing questions you ask every day... but I like it even more when I know an answer! ;)

Happy Tuesday!
--Trina

PetesQuiz said...

Thanks for all your kind comments. You know, the most difficult part about setting questions is to not make them too hard and not to make them too easy. I err on the harder side because you could look up the answers...after a suitable period of head scratching!! One day I'll get them just right!!
Pete

maat45 said...

Pete, sorry I'm late. I do love your blog...the trivia of course and, as Trina said, would be simple enough to find the answers but what fun would that be? You challenge us every day so to cheat...no challenge there. One of my favourite other parts of your blog are the daily quotes...am always interested to see what "today's" brings. So...clicks from me to you!