Monday 29 March 2010

Mini Food Portions?

The Food Standards Agency (FSA) wants producers to make smaller portions of unhealthy snacks and to reduce the saturated fat in their biscuits, cakes and chocolates by 10%! I don't quite see how this will help...I'm technically obese and if portions are too small (for me) I just buy two of them! (I also don't buy products where I think there is too much in the package - e.g. a 'Grab Bag' of crisps or a Jumbo bar of Cadbury's chocolate!) More nanny state nonsense as far as I can see! 

Your Monday questions are: -
  1. Which former British Prime Minister was born today in 1943?

  2. Heavyweight boxer Teofilo Stevenson (right) won three consecutive Olympic gold medals and was born today in 1952, in which country?

  3. Spacecraft Mariner 10 sent the first close up pictures of which planet today in 1974?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Ankara; 2. India; 3. Neil Kinnock

My book "The Easy Quiz Master" 
is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.