Sunday 7 March 2010

Golf at Last!!

For the first time in almost THREE MONTHS, I played golf yesterday! Considering that I hadn't even touched my clubs in the intervening period I was amazed to end up with my best score since July last year! However, I still lost to Dave (2&1) who has had the same lay off as me (he had his best score since April last year!)!

Your Sunday questions are: -
  1. Which was the only Grand Slam singles title not won by Ivan Lendl who was born today in 1960?

  2. Who was born today in 1930 and married Princess Margaret (right) in May 1960?

  3. Today in 1989, Iran and United Kingdom severed diplomatic relations after a row about whose novel?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Ghana; 2. Los Angeles Lakers; 3. Aspirin

My book
"The Easy Quiz Master"

is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!