Tuesday 2 March 2010

Man Flu, Swine Flu or a Cold?

I'll take option 3, please! I've gone through most of the winter without catching anything, yet here we are just into Spring and I've got a cold! Sore throat, runny nose and a few aches and pains - oh the joys of getting older!! Still, a good night's sleep should sort it out...or I'll have to resort to drinking it into submission!

Your Tuesday questions are: -
  1. Who was arrested today in 1995 for his role in the collapse of Barings Bank?

  2. What nationality is Vladimir Remek (right) who was the first non-Soviet and non-American in space today in 1978 on board Soyuz 28?

  3. Who was born in Germany today in 1900 and wrote the music for "The Threepenny Opera"?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Salem, Massachusetts; 2. Israel; 3. Yellowstone

My book
"The Easy Quiz Master"

is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.

No comments: