Tuesday 16 March 2010

BlogDumps Top Sites Tuesday #51

This week's theme is St Patrick's Day. All I can muster is "Bah Humbug!" What's all the fuss about? There aren't St George's Day parades, similarly there are no worldwide over the top celebrations for St Andrew or St David! You can celebrate your Oirish roots (if you have any) as much as you like, just don't include me!!

Your Tuesday questions are: -
  1. Who married American concert promoter David Gest today in 2002?

  2. Leo McKern (right) was born today in 1920 and played which TV lawyer for many years?

  3. Which group released the song "Puff the Magic Dragon" today in 1963 in America?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Julius Caesar; 2. Richard Burton; 3. H G Selfridge

My book
"The Easy Quiz Master"

is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.


Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
View More Top Sites Tuesday Participants on Technorati here.
See who Tweeted this Post!

7 comments:

AngelBaby said...

1. Liza Minnelli
2. Rumpole
3. (too easy)Peter, Paul and Mary and I just loved their music!

I am wearing my green on Wednesday! You are going to get pinched! LOL!

Here's your click ......

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Cacai M. said...

Hi Pete, you've got clicked (by me)! :-) Though you don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day... I understand. Have a great Tuesday!

My Two Thoughts (this) On Tuesday

Trina said...

Pete,

I would have thought that St. Patty's Day would be awesome in UK - I am surprised that you don't celebrate it just for the fun of it

Clicks!
Happy Tuesday!
--Trina

Wolfbernz said...

Pete,

I completely understand - I'm only in it for the party and the alcohol! LOL

Have a great Tuesday!
Wolf
http://wolfbernz.com/?p=622

Anonymous said...

A Hearty Humbug to you, Pete, from another non-celebrant. Click.

Bud aka Older Eyes

PetesQuiz said...

Thanks for your comments. There are plenty of St Paddy's day parades here in the UK...but I've never taken part...I leave that to the Irish!!
Pete

Liggy said...

Green beer and live music - that usually makes for a good Shamrock Festival (or St. Patrick's Day) around here! :)

Hope you have a great day anyway, Pete!