Tuesday 23 March 2010

BlogDumps Top Sites Tuesday #52

So, BlogDumps Top Sites Tuesday celebrates it's first birthday - that's a great milestone - congratulations to Wolf & Trina! I discovered BlogDumps less that a year ago and I find the Tuesday meme to be fun, quite challenging (on occasion) and very informative as to how other people respond to the same question! This time last year I was in pretty much the same situation as I am now; essentially I'm in limbo until I find a job...or win the Lottery...similar chances of either at the moment! Maybe the next 52 weeks will be more productive (and memorable) - let's hope so! But I'll keep on quizzing whatever happens!

Your Tuesday questions are: -
  1. Fifteen Royal Navy personnel were captured by forces from which country today in 2007?

  2. Marti Pellow (right) was born today in 1965 and is the singer with which chart-topping Scottish pop group?

  3. Who was born today in 1912 and led the development of the Saturn V booster rocket that launched the Apollo missions and Skylab?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Chico (Leonard); 2. Canada; 3. Andrew Lloyd Webber

My book
"The Easy Quiz Master"

is available NOW from Amazon and Lulu.


Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments
View More Top Sites Tuesday Participants on Technorati here.
See who Tweeted this Post!

6 comments:

AngelBaby said...

Yes, it is fun and I have met some wonderful people on here, you included.

Here's your click ....

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Liggybee said...

The feelings are mutual, Pete! I have enjoyed the sharing and friendships I have developed through this meme as well. And though I am stumped by most of your quiz questions, I still find your posts very enjoyable to read! (Kind of reminds me of a game show here...if I were on the Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader show, I'd be the contestant that has to drop out and say "I'm not smarter than a fifth grader!")

PetesQuiz said...

Thanks to everyone who has popped by to my blog!

Angel, you come by every week, come rain or shine, thanks for taking the time.

Liggy, thanks to you for persevering with the questions but don't get disheartened! As one of our TV presenters said, "Questions are only easy if you know the answer!" I try to make it so that even if you don't know the answer, occasionally, someone will look it up out of interest and learn something new!

Here's to more Top Sites Tuesdays!
Pete

Anonymous said...

Pete-

It's been great blogging with you. We appear to be trans-Atlantic occupants of the same limbo.

Here's your click!

Bud aka Older Eyes

Wolfbernz said...

Hi Pete,

I do think it's interesting and fun to see everyone's different perspectives on each week's themes. I really like you blog and if I keep lurking around and reading your blog, I may be able to actually play trivia one day! ;)

I knew #1 - Iran!

Clicks for you!
Wolf

Trina said...

I enjoy your quizzes too! I don't always know the answers, but that makes when I do know them so much more fun and gratifying.

Happy Tuesday!
--Trina