Friday 10 July 2009

Strictly Come Dancing - New Judge Announced

Keen readers of this blog will know that I am a fan of "Strictly Come Dancing"! It has been announced that Alesha Dixon will replace Arlene Phillips as one of the judges. Although I'm a fan of Alesha in this setting, I'm not sure that she will be mean enough as a judge. Arlene has the years of experience and made a very good judge because she knows the dance world inside out! But what do I know? I'll still be watching when the new season starts in the autumn!

Your Friday questions are: -
  1. Which Greenpeace ship was sunk in Auckland harbour by French agents today in 1985?

  2. Jason Orange (right) was born today in 1970 and is a member of which 'boy' band?

  3. Who was born today in 1903 in the village of Knowle (just outside Birmingham) and wrote "The Day of the Triffids"?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Queen Elizabeth II; 2. "Philadelphia"; 3. Johnny Weissmuller

No comments: