Wednesday 4 March 2009

Scotland is Wonderful

Back home now. Had a great time in Scotland, although mostly, all I saw was the inside of a BBC Studio and Green Room. I can't tell you anything of what happened during the making of "A Question of Genius", except to say that I think it could become one of the great quiz shows - it is all about knowledge, speed, strategy and judgement with a wee bit of luck thrown in. I met some lovely people, both contestants and production staff. You''ll just have to wait a few more weeks to see what it looks like when broadcast and how I got on!!

Your Wednesday posers are: -

  1. Nicknamed The Red Priest, which composer was born today in 1678?
  2. How are actor and producer Emilio Estefan Jr., who was born today in 1953, and singer Gloria Estefan (right) related?
  3. Which famous railway bridge was opened today in 1890?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. St Trinians; 2. Inzamam ul-Haq; 3. Florida

No comments: