Thursday 5 March 2009

Canal Boating

Today I thought I'd give a plug to another of the blogs I follow. Retirement with No Problem is written by Sue, who is travelling around the canal system with her husband Vic and dog Lucy. It's an interesting and informative journal about their progress. I enjoy it because, as a summertime boater, they visit familiar places, but out of our normal season. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it too!



Your Thursday questions are: -

  1. Born today in 1942, Felipe Gonzales was Prime Minister of which European country from 1982 - 96?

  2. Actress Jolene Blalock (right) was born today in 1975 and played which character in “Star Trek: Enterprise”?

  3. Who first used the term ‘Iron Curtain’ in a speech at Westminster College, Missouri today in 1946?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Antonio Vivaldi; 2. Brother and Sister; 3. Forth Bridge

No comments: