Sunday 1 March 2009

A Question of Genius (Part 2)

Today, I'm flying up to Glasgow to film "A Question of Genius", a new BBC daytime quiz show to be presented by Kirsty Wark. This is my first time on this type of programme, so wish me luck. I'm bound by confidentiality agreements, so I won't be able to reveal what happens until it's broadcast. Anyway, it should be fun, whatever the result. I'll be away for a couple of days, so this blog will be a bit curtailed.

Your teasers for the weekend are: -

  1. In which Southern Hemisphere country did colour television transmissions begin today in 1975?
  2. Singer Roger Daltrey was born today in 1944 and is a founder member of which rock band?

  3. Born today in 1918, Roger Delgado was the first to play which “Doctor Who” villain?

    Yesterday's Answers: 1. Sweden; 2. "Ready, Set, Cook"; 3. Serbia (then Yugoslavia)

No comments: