Monday 16 March 2009

A Question of Genius - Series Start

This afternoon at 4:30 pm on BBC 2 sees the premiere of the superb new quiz show "A Question of Genius" presented by Kirsty Wark! OK, so I may be a bit biased as I have appeared in this programme, but even so I do truly believe that it is a great quiz show and deserves to be watched by millions! I don't appear in it until Week 4 (w/c 6th April), but I do urge you to watch before then.

Monday's questions for you : -
  1. What is the SI Unit of Electrical Resistance that is named after a German physicist who was born today in 1789?

  2. Actor Erik Estrada (right) was born today in 1949 and played which character in the US TV series "CHiPs"?

  3. Who was born today in 1911 and became known as the 'Angel of Death' to concentration camp inmates because of his human experimentation?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Walk on the Moon; 2. "Desperate Housewives"; 3. Melbourne

No comments: