Tuesday 15 September 2009

BlogDumps Tuesday #25

Having been away for a couple of weeks (and also forgetting!!) I'm back and ready to contribute to this week's theme - Your Favourite Pet/Animal Companion. For me this is easy only having had one pet in our family and that was our budgie Bobby. He would fly around our house and would land on any one of us at any time!

To be honest I'm not a fan of pets, so this probably isn't the best topic for me...but, hey, it takes all sorts to make a world!

Your Tuesday questions are: -
  1. Who captained the European Ryder Cup team to victory, for the first time in 28 years, today in 1985?

  2. Film Director Oliver Stone (right) was born today in 1946 and won his first Oscar for Best Adapted Screenplay for which 1978 film?

  3. HMS Beagle reached which group of islands for the first time today in 1835?
Yesterday's Answers: 1. Nintendo; 2. "Jurassic Park III"; 3. OPEC


Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!


The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments

3 comments:

AngelBaby said...

Well, I can't answer any of the questions, I have no idea.

I am sorry to hear you didn't have more pets. They are so wonderful to have and love.

Here's your click ......

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Trina said...

I'm stumped, and without cheating (which I will be doing after I leave my comment) I can't leave an answer!

I had budgies.. they really are quite whimsical and fun!

Clicks!!
--Trina

Wolfbernz said...

I had a budgie once!

Wolf
Clicks for you :)