Tuesday 10 February 2009

Man Flu or Just a Cold?

It had to happen, I've finally succumbed to the cold that's being going around these parts. I thought I was going to avoid it, having had a similar one last year...but no...it's finally got me. Am I going to let it stop me from carrying on? No!! Mind you, it does tend to slow down the mental processes a bit, hopefully not manifested below!!

Here are your Tuesday teasers: -

  1. What was the name of the computer that became the first machine to win a game of chess against a reigning world champion (Garry Kasparov) today in 1996?
  2. How many Olympic Gold Medals were won by swimmer Mark Spitz (right) who was born today in 1950?
  3. Who married Francis Albert Augustus Charles Emmanuel Saxe-Coburg today in 1840?

Yesterday's Answers: 1. Joanne Woodward; 2. Grandad Trotter; 3. Sydney

No comments: